Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blake the PRESCHOOLER!!

Today my baby boy started PRESCHOOL!! Can you believe it! He has been so excited and has been on the countdown to this morning :)

3 1/2 years old, new shoes, new backpack, new shirt = One Handsome Happy Boy!



I love his poses as I took his pictures this morning. Can you tell he is my son?? I am a big fan of the head tilt. He has watched me take LOTS of pics of his sisters and he has the moves down! He was cracking me up. Especially when he put his hand on his waist. I told him, "wow nice pose but hands down and head straight, you need to make your dad proud."


Oh Blakey Boy! You are too Cute!!!


Check out the Spiderman Backpack he picked out himself yesterday. WOW!! He wore it around the house all day long too - NO JOKE!!!



I hope you have a wonderful first day of Preschool Buddy Boy!!!
PS - do you like the scrape and goose egg on his forehead? he was running full steam ahead last night right into the wall in the hallway. This missionaries we over and Blake loves the missionaries and gets CRAZY when they come over, so the head wound is the result of CRAZY BOY BLAKE! Poor little guy.

8 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

What a cute Preschooler.. He is going to have a blast!

Unknown said...

I love his sweet little voice today...he is such a cutie! YAY for preschool. Love his new backpack too...how fun to have a boy backpack after years of girl ones.

April said...

What a cutie patootee! :) Preschool, fun, fun, fun.

Sarah S. said...

The posing is cracking me up. Trey busts out the head tilt every now and then as well. He hasn't gone as far as the hand on the hip. That is so cute! I'm laughing right now. :) He is a cutie! I've got a craft idea for us!

Kris said...

and off he goes. Sure doesn't take them long to grow up. Funny, it lasted an eternity when it was me. It wasn't until mine started growing that it started happening in a blink :)

Anonymous said...

isn't school great? he looks so cute & confident!

Anonymous said...

Love HIM!

Jessica said...

WOW!!!! I cannot believe that he is in preschool. What happened to my new little nursery buddy! He's all grown up. I love the head tilt! What a handsome boy!