Thursday, August 13, 2009

School RULES!!!

Summer vacation flew by way too fast this summer! I can't believe the girls are already back to school! Lucky for me they are EXCITED to get back in to the swing of things with school and schedules. They think that SCHOOL RULES!!! How sweet is that?
Here are my 2 gorgeous gals yesterday morning as they were anxious to begin the day and not be late. Yeah for me, they were on time :) That's a good start ;) PS... new school outfits are so fun! They each got a few shirts and a couple pairs of shorts to start out the year. It was fun to see what they chose to wear on the first day of school! Good taste I'd say :)


It's a tradition to have a pic with the backpacks. They are both so cute! Man oh Man!


Kaitlyn is going into 5th grade...I can't believe I have a 5th grader! I am so YOUNG ;)....well I feel young! Carly is going into 3rd grade. They both love their new teachers and are ready to make new friends this year. Cheers to a new year of learning and growth :)

6 comments:

Leah said...

You girlies look so cute on their first day...I love their bows...I can't believe they are getting so big! What sweeties!

the haynie's said...

I can't believe how mature they are! At least they'll always be adorable, with you for their mom how could they be otherwise?!

Anonymous said...

man i have cute girls...great pic's Loree! I am glad you had them take some pictures before they headed out for the first day :)

Rachel said...

so cute. I remember getting ready for the first day of school when i was a kid and my favorite part was the new clothes and cool backpacks. so cute girls!

The McNeil Family said...

Cute girls.. I love the flowers in their hairs.

Jessica said...

Super duper cuties! I think your girls are so pretty! Love the first day of school pics! The best part is that they are all smiles! Too fun!