Sunday, August 30, 2009

Flower Power

About a month ago I made my girls and I some fun Flower Clips for our hair. We thought it would be fun to display our our entire "GARDEN"... EnJoy ;)
Some might say I get a little obbsessive about my "collections" and I would have to agree :) I can't just have one white flower or one pink one. An assortment will cover all the fashion possibilities. And I am always prepared ;)

I kinda like this look. It is a great way to pull back your hair out of your face and CUTE too :) hee hee hee! I feel the makings of a halloween costume....hmmmmmm :)


Kaitlyn looks so FAB too!






Carly you can ROCK our Flower Garden too! Oh Yeah :)




Here is a better view of our Flower Clips individually. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for some more cute clip ideas :) share any ideas you have :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy things happen when I am taking a lazy sunday nap :) you guys look so cute! Very funny!!!

Mrs.EBG said...

You are too cute, Loree! And too crafty, too! What a fun Mom you are!

lani said...

Sooo very adorable!!! You girls are so much fun!!

Sarah S. said...

This reminds me of Sunday activities at our house. :)

The McNeil Family said...

I love the clips.. I just need to learn how to make them. YOur girls are very cute especially with all the flower in there hairs.. What fun it looks like you and the girls had.

Leah said...

those are so cute clips! Did you get most of the flowers at Hobby Lobby? Love them all!

Jessica said...

You girls look adorable! I need some of those clips at my house! You are so much fun!

Christie & Dan said...

HAHA!!! Soooo cute! It's a good look for ya!