Blake learned about the Mail this week in preschool... Letters, The Mail Man, Stamps,
Addresses and such.

He came home from school with this Awesome Mail Bag. Only one thing to do now...

We took a nice little walk to the mailbox. He was so excited to get the mail today.

We made it to our mail box! Isn't he such a handsome Mail Man???

Getting the mail in the bag was a bit of a challenge, but Blake eventually got it all.

He is one proud little man... and he is MY proud little man!
I Love you Mr. Blakey Boy! You are a great Mail Man!
6 comments:
lol, love the last pic..cant stop laughing. hehe
so cute!
so stinkin' cute and I'm totally jealous that he's wearing flip flops. Maybe Brad and I should consider wintering in Arizona! :)
that is so cute! he's beaming.
awww...little buddy...miss katie does some cute stuff with them...love ihis faces...
that is just so adorable
Post a Comment