Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh Relief!!!

Last week I had a POUNDING, THROBBING, ACHING headache that lasted for 2 straight days! Come on now! Give me a break! Nothing seemed to help. I was getting desperate. As I was laying in the dark squeezing my head, this phrase kept echoing over and over in my mind....watch this and see if it rings a bell...


I really HATE this annoying headache commercial but at this point I figured...what the heck! I might as well give it a try. Leonard picked some up for me at the pharmacy and I am happy to report it worked!!! It really gave my aching, throbbing headache relief.
I am a believer! It is a homeopathic remedy. It has some cooling ingredient in it that brings relief. I think it is menthol or something???
Head On...apply directly to the Forehead! it is that simple and that wonderful!
Thought I would pass on some goodness to my friends :)
sorry...if this most annoying commercial echos in your head for days.
But my oh my! RELIEF!!! I'll take it ;)

4 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

I tried something like this before and I am with you on this one, it worked for me too. I may need to pick this stuff up too, I get headache a lot.

melissa said...

I've never even heard of this one. But, with my chronic headaches, I'm willing to try most anything. Thanks for the advice/review. Maybe I'll have Jake pick some up so we can try it next time one of us has a splitting headache.

Cluff Family said...

Loree, I'm so sorry to hear about all of the craziness that has been going on in your life, but I'm also glad that you have had your surgery and that you are recovering. You are right, you do have a great family and Leonard is an amazing man. Your truly are blessed. Know that we are thinking about you and wishing you a fast recovery.

Alyssa and Nate said...

do you think they make the commercial so annoying so that you get a headache and have to try the product?!