As Cute as can be!
I cherished all the Love notes from my kids and the sweetest letter from my hubby too.
Happy LOVE Day to all!
~A Special Delivery for Loree~
6.jpg)
Today I received the MOST SCRUMPTIOUS DELICIOUS YUMMY Surprise that was delivered right to my door. I know!!!! Is your mouth watering yet???
My Super Sweet Sister In Law, April - sent these AMAZING Chocolate Covered Strawberries to me!
I was so pleasantly surprised and they ARE SOOOO GOOD!!! Thanks April! I love ya like crazy sis! I appreciate your kindness and it was just the "pick me up" I needed!
Today was a good day :)
.jpg)
1.jpg)
2.jpg)
5.jpg)
3.jpg)
4.jpg)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh you are a dork for not calling me over to share those strawberries. Just kidding. :) Those look sooo beautiful and almost too good to eat. What a sweet sister in law.
What cute Valentines Day pics. Are those homemade cards in front of their bags? Of course they are:) Those lips are hillarious. Brenna keeps asking me to see them again and giggles when I scroll up to them.
I'm glad you enjoyed the straweberries! I heard about them on a radio ad and immediately thought of you. Love ya!
hey, you're looking good! how do you feel?
Wow! those look amazing...yum!
Those look delicious. Wow my mouth was watering. The is so sweet and a great surprise
Post a Comment