Preschool is AWESOME!!! They were learning about plants and how they grow. They even got to experience planting their own bean seed, and were in charge of watering it and taking care of it. Blake knew that his bean would grow big and beautiful. He was a very faithful gardner and watered the heck out of Mr. Bean Plant. I was worried the poor thing might drown. We put his cup-o-plant out of reach of the water and with in a couple days...
Low and Behold....
The bean has sprouted!!! Hooray!!!! And I tell you what, Blake was overjoyed!!! This and I quote... is the joyous conversation Blake shared with me when he saw his bean growing....
"WOW! I WUV (love) my favorite bean! Mom, I can't BEWEEVE it! My Bean is growing up BIG!"
"WOW! I WUV (love) my favorite bean! Mom, I can't BEWEEVE it! My Bean is growing up BIG!"
"See Mom, It's called a Bean!" "It turns Green! It's gonna open. I want it to grow a flower!" "WOW!!! I Wuv my favorite bean!!!"
All this celebration even included hugs, kisses and hi-fives!!!! It really was the cutest.
A couple days go by and holy moly his bean plant has sprouted "2 Weefs" ( Leaves)
"2 Weefs on it Mom & no flowers"
Blake is very careful with his FAVORITE BEAN plant. He puts it out in the grass so the sun can warm it and look it's getting bigger!
You should ask him about his FAVORITE BEAN that he WUVS next time you see him. He LOVES talking about it. He is a proud little gardener. I love you Blakey Boy!






2 comments:
That is just too dang cute! And Blakey boy is getting so big and handsome, too!
Aaaah . . . how cute is that?! Tell Blake I love his bean too. :)
Post a Comment