Wow, what a momentous occasion today is for me. I am finally going to be apart of the hippest crowd around.... THE BLOGGING WORLD!!! YEHAW!!! Thanks to my sweet friend Leah for coming over and showing me the ropes. It might take me a while to get good at this but I am ready to keep my family and friends up on the latest and greatest at the Zito's abode. You will probally be enjoying some back posts of fun life in the near future. Hang tight and keep posted :)
11 comments:
YAY Loree!! I'm so excited to be able to hear more about what's going on down there in AZ!!I need to get better about blogging too, I don't ever seem to have time. I'll work on it though. We miss you guys! Hugs and Smooches!
Way to go!! I am so excited to check your blog often. It is a fun way to keep up with everyone. I sent you a link to our blog. Log in and check it out! Talk to you later.
YIPPEEE! Another person I get to blog-stock! I can't wait to check in on your family every now and then. Already I can tell it is going to be a fun blog!
Mistie Rash
Welcome to the world of blogging. Watch out, it's addictive. Glad to see we made it onto your list already.
Welcome and hooray!
Can't wait to read all the fun things you have to say! I've been a slacker lately like Merilee but maybe you'll show me up so I fee the pressure to do better! lol Love ya!
WHOO HOO!! Yay for biggty blogs! They are so fun! Love the background and the pics...can't wait to see more about what's going on in the Zito Zone!
So fun Loree! You have such a cute and sweet family. I haven't made the plunge to start my own blog yet, but maybe someday. Have fun!
Crissie
YAYE!! Welcome, Welcome!! So happy you decided to get one going. Will you promise to show and share your scrap booking talent on here? Pretty Please!?
Tafi
Alright! I look forward to being able to keep with you better this way! I will save you blog on mine. How has your summer been? When can we get the girls together?
Thanks for the e-mail! Check out my blog too. I'm a blog stocker myself!! Stacy
Post a Comment