Sunday, November 9, 2008

Super Duper Craft Saturday

Boy oh Boy do I LOVE when our Ward has Super Saturday every November. I look forward to one whole Saturday devoted to my FAVORITE thing...CRAFTING :) oh yeah! We had great projects to chose from this year. It was hard to choose and I ending up signing up for more than I could accomplish in one sitting but I was bound and determined to finish them by today so I could blog about it :)
I made this temple picture. Isn't it Beautiful? I love the Mesa AZ temple. I am excited to display it somewhere in my home. I haven't decided where to put it yet. But I just Love it :)
I didn't originally sign up for this cute Christmas craft, but when I was roaming the project tables and saw all the cute possibilities I couldn't help my self and bought an extra kit. I added my own ribbon to jazz it up. I love it and can't wait to have it up adorning my wall in December :)
I also signed up to make these cute cards. When I saw them as a class to take, I couldn't pass it up. Too cute. I bought and assembled 2 kits :)
I especially love this Santa card. I am toying with the idea of making something close to this for my Christmas cards? but don't hold me to it :)
This festive Enjoy card was fun to make!
Pretty Cherry Blossom card will be fun to give!
And aren't these the cutest Baby cards? simple and cute!
Love these flower cards too. Lani, our teacher helped us out with these cute cards!
I just love Super Saturday and look forward to it next year! Thanks to all the wonderful ladies in my ward and all their time, effort and talents they shared with us in making this SUPER DUPER CRAFT SATURDAY possible! I love you all :)

11 comments:

Heather said...

You had a rockin' Super Saturday! Love the temple pic, how did you do that?

TL said...

How cute! I love everything! I'm with you I love when our ward has super saturday as well. Looks like a lot of fun!

Renee said...

We have not had a super saturday in awhile. I miss them. All of your projects look awesome.

Monica said...

I miss super saturdays!!! How did you do the temple picture? I need instructions!

Jessica said...

Your crafts all turned out awesome!! Way to go woman!

Mrs.EBG said...

You did such a good job, Loree! Your Temple pic turned out awesome!! Good job! :)

danny said...

good job at those cards, i would never be able to make those but id sure buy them from ya.

Mike and Erika said...

Wow! Great job on everything!!

Anonymous said...

K soo fun how crafty of you. im wondering how am i supposed to know if someone left me a comment? i just check "edit posts" and see if i have more comments if i can remember how many i had. is there and easier way?

Jaylee Draney said...

Hi - I came across your blog while searching for Super Saturday ideas. I'm wondering if I can email you a few questions about the temple picture you have posted. Can you please email me your email? jaylee@draney.com. Thanks!

momto5 said...

Hey I have been asked to come up with a project for Super Saturday in our ward, in TN, I was wondering if you could email me the directions to the Joy hanging with the tiles. I think it would be a great hit here.