Sunday, September 13, 2009

B is for BLAKE & H is for HAT

Let me just say that Pre-School is a HUGE hit with the Blakey Boy! He wakes up everyday soooo excited to go to Pre-School at Miss Katie's House. Unfortunately for him, it is only on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Last week he came home from school sporting this super cool HAT!

Blake loves his hat he made and decorated himself. He cracked me up. He wore it all day long, SERIOUSLY all DAY! I had to get a picture of him is his SWEET Hat.

He is one funny kiddo. He was being so silly as I was taking his picture. Making all kinds of faces and I had to post them all! This little guy is a HOOT!! :)


Isn't he the cutest boy ever??? I KNOW!!! :)


Oh Blakey Boy! I am so Happy you love Pre-school and your teacher Miss Katie and all your little pals. I can't wait to see what other fun things you make at school! :)
PS...KATIE YOU ROCK!!!

4 comments:

Leonard Z said...

can't wait to hand these pictures our to his friends in highschool :) just the threat ought to keep him inline...lol...great post babe!

April said...

So cute! lol I've been doing preschool with our 3 kids (and sometimes Aden) and it's been a lot of fun.

Leah said...

Caps for sale! My girls love preschool too....what fun for our kids! Love his faces!

The Cole's said...

ahh Blakey Boy- what a cute hat!! I'm so glad he likes preschool. Brandon started a few weeks ago and used to cry every time I mentioned it. He's slowly getting used to it, but still says he doesn't want to go. *sigh* maybe he's not ready. . .

Any way, I've been a total blog slacker but I loved catching up on yours. . . you're so fun!