Monday, May 17, 2010

In their Sunday Best

A few Sunday's ago, I thought my crew was looking pretty sharp before church and needed to take a pic for memory sake.
I can't believe how big these kids are getting....now STOP GROWING UP!!!

Mr. Blakey Boy is 4 years old and is in the Sunbeam Class. This is his first long shirt and tie. We noticed  he was the only kid in his class NOT wearing a tie....so I bought him these handsome sunday duds right before easter. He is soooo cute! I love little guys in a shirt and tie.

At first he was NOT happy about the tie squeezing his neck... He thinks he looks like a missionary and I would have to agree.

Kaitlyn is almost 11.5 years old and is so beautiful! This is a fairly new church dress. She needs more. she wants to go shopping all the time. oh boy!!!!

I admit it... I am not the best at doing hair... it is not my forte. I was feeling adventurous this day and tried out a double french braid. We think it is pretty and classy. The girls model it well. I need more practice to get it more even and tighter and crisper looking :)

Carly is our spunky 8 year old. She is adorable and her smile is infectious! We love our Carly Girl! Carly LOVES having a big sister because her closet is overflowing with dresses galore from big sisters hand me downs. She is lucky to have lots to chose from each week. :)

Tested the French Braid on Carly too. She LOVED it and I was so happy! So elegant girl!

3 Happy Zito kids!!!

Kisses for baby brother!!! He LOVES having sisters! 
Now off to church we go :) and WE LOOK GOOD! ;)

2 comments:

April said...

Very nice! Love the hairdos and the tie. :)

melissa said...

Cute hair. Cute girls. Snazzy looking Blakey Boy. Those are some sharp looking Zitos.