Our sweet Friend Jessica is moving to Utah and it is bittersweet news for us all. We are so happy she gets to be close to her family again but DANG...Her "Friend Family" is gonna miss her and her fam like crazy.
There is only one thing to do.... a well needed Girls Night Out filled with laughter, tears and Great Chick Flick and chatting into the wee hours of the morning. I love all you gals!
We went to see Letters to Juliet and it was soooo cute! i loved it! Perfect movie to see with a bunch of girlfriends. In fact, it was a girlfriend night for all the ladies in the theater Wednesday night. We all giggled and sniffled together. What fun. The 4 of us stayed chatting til the house lights came on and we startled the cleaning crew who were not expecting us. So we mozied on out to the truck and sat and visited for another hour or so. Our eyelids were starting to get droopy with tiredness and hubbies were calling to make sure we were safe. I GUESS we need to say goodbye.
But first.......
I brought my camera and we NEED pics to remember. So we set it on on the tailgate of my truck and turned on the self timer and went to town being goofy and taking retake after retake.... i insisted ;)
The ladies knew the outtakes would be displayed here on my blog! hee hee hee :)
Leah, Jessica, Me & Sarah
I sure had so much fun hanging out with you awesome ladies! Thanks for the chat and memories. Friends make the world a better place.
We will miss you Jess!




3 comments:
What a fun night for sure...and I love the outtakes...I will miss that girl like crazy!
Thanks for inviting me along for a fun night out! I will miss you ladies. I'm glad to see that you at least picked the "better" outtake pictures. :)
gno's are great. Looks like u had a great last hurrah:)
Post a Comment