Blake is 4 and 1/2 years old now. He has not been much of a colorer... One morning he got out a crayon and got busy. He totally took me by surprise by drawing a picture of himself.
We were all so proud! His FIRST Self Portrait! LOVE IT!!! It is currently hanging on my art display case in the kitchen....a.k.a - the fridge :)
He told me that the picture in the top right is of his neck & tummy, belly button.... i guess it is a close up :) This kid cracks me up!

3 comments:
omg BLAKE cracks me up...i love my girls and i think it would put such a kink in my life if i had a boy cuz i wouldnt know what to do with him. haha! But then i see ur little blake and he is so fun and it makes me excitted if i had a boy. Your halloween decor rocks and blakes picture is fabulous. carsyn colors every day and she is so full of emagination. I love it! Happy November cous!
The kid has got skills. Black is such a fun and smart little guy. Oh the things I learn when I drive him to school. ;)
I am so proud :) Writing his name...drawing stick figures...all with his left hand. Crazy! Keep up the good blogging babe!
Post a Comment