****RATS! I had this post all ready to go late last night and I ran out of FREE Storage space on Google! So, now I am a paying customer to keep this blog alive filled to the brim with pictures. ;)
I Heart Pictures...lots of them ;)***
I know Halloween is behind us and I have been meaning to get my Decor Post up here for a couple weeks, but life has been CRAZY! more on that later...but pretend you care about Halloween still and take in a few ideas for next year ;)
I got this new clock for my kitchen decor and i LOVE it there!
The 2 new pieces of decor I bought this year is that AWESOME CANDELABRA... the only cute decor item that Target had for sale this year :) and The SKULL, which was a great find from Walgreens.
Blake is NOT a fan of the skull. He has hidden is all over the house this past month. He thinks it is too spooky looking at him. After I talked to him about it is just decoration and not real, he became a little less spooked. It probably didn't help that big sister would threaten to get the skull and chase him with it when he was misbehaving while i wasn't home...not gonna name names ;)
My friend Sarah took this picture of a spooky tree at their family cabin. I thought it would be a nice touch to the halloween decor this year. Thanks Sarah :)
On top of the Scrapbook Cabinet
Still LOVE LOVE LOVING my banner I made last year.
Love being able to use last years "after halloween sale" finds. These cool orange & black glitter balls were fun to have in my apothecary jar!
Happy to have my glittery pumpkin topiary again!
Didn't change this table from last year! it is still a favorite :)
I filled my jars with ribbon! Each and cheap way to cheat ;)
My dear friend Lisa makes THE BEST Carmel Apples! I seriously CRAVE these. She was sweet enough to think of me and surprised me with one! I savored every bite all by myself. I hinted to her....very strongly....that I think this should be a annual tradition to bring me a carmel apple every year. I think I may have her talked into it ;) Love you Lisa! you are the BEST!
Tradition ~ Tradition!
Time to carve us some pumpkins!
Goofy Goobers ;)
Blake was a bit disgusted with the pumpkin guts and was pretty shy to get his hands dirty. But after watching everyone have fun, he dug right in to clean out his pumpkin.
eew! Kaitlyn wore gloves, we think she is allergic to pumpkin guts. No REALLY! last year she broke out in hives after gutting her pumpkin, we tried gloves this year and no probs. Blake really wanted some, but we thought that would look pretty wimpy, so he had to tough it out :)
Kaitlyn carved her pumpkin from start to finish all by herself this year. She was pretty proud! Carly designed her own Jack-o-lantern. It is pretty sweet. Blake was adamant to have a HAPPY Pumpkin. His dad was so nice to help grant his wish!
Jack-o-Lanterns Voila!
cool eyes hu? our carving kit came with eyes you could poke into the pumpkins and make it even spookier.
I am feeling the HALLOWEEN Spirit right about now, how about you? Pat your selves on the back kiddos :)
~This is Halloween~
My festive trio are ready for the Trunk Or Treat!
Blake's tears are now dried up that he succeeded to be a cowboy after all. Cute little Stinker!
Blake was a cowboy last year for Halloween. He was a very happy cowboy in the end. He still fought me about dressing up but I succeeded. The fight continued this year. He told me he wanted to be a cowboy and I told him, "Nah, let's choose something else. Like Superman." I LOVE SUPERHEROs :) So we went shopping and found this AWESOME Superman costume weeks ago and we were both excited about it. UNTIL..... we got home and he refused to try it on. I even let him watch a small portion of a superman movie to get him in the mood of being an AWESOME SUPERHERO. But to no avail. We begged, pleaded, forced and it was pretty much a disaster. The one time we did get him to wear it for a minute he cried and threw a HUGE Tantrum. I heard him say in his crazy fit, "but I can't Fly!!!" ah-ha, He is mad he can't fly. After that, I chose to not mention his costume for a bit. I was sure that before Halloween he will give up the fight and realize how wonderful life can be as Superman, even IF he can't fly.
Well..... I was wrong! The night of our Trunk or Treat.... he threw the same temper tantrum, crying and stomping around. I tried to stay calm and ignore it. He then stormed to his room, stripped off the costume and came back to me and says..."Ha Ha, i took it off." It was now a crumpled mess and he was putting his foot down. I was NOT gonna win this battle. Lucky for him, his preschool teacher happened to loan me a cowboy vest and chaps... as the Back up plan
With 5 minutes to spare before the Ward Trunk or Treat, this stubborn boy got his wish and became the Cowboy he wanted to be in the first place. Holy Toledo! What a battle! But he looks so cute! and he was happy for my pictures... so all is well! I guess this 4 year old is here to teach me that he knows what he wants and don't mess with Texas!
Carly was easy to please! Thank you girl! Thank You. Your mama needs a breath of fresh air like you! This beautiful Butterfly Fairy is such a doll! WOW
Lovin the Wings! Carly is all over the cheetah print... this girl has style ;)
Gorgeous, Just GORGEOUS!!!
Kaitlyn our Pirate this year was also pretty easy to pick out! THANK HEAVENS! I think she is the prettiest pirate I ever did see! SHEESH!
aaaaargh! Shiver me timbers! What a beauty :)
~Parkwood Ward Trunk or Treat~
This was a great ward party for sure! Everyone worked together to make it a HUGE success.
Balloons! Blake got a giraffe :) & Kaitlyn waited in line for her pirate sword! cool beans :)
Donut Game! A Halloween Favorite :) Carly got it!
Blakey Boy and His Girl Friends.... Audree & Olivia!
Treats, Treats & more Treats! Cake walk, Hayride, Pumpkin Carving Contest, Chili Contest
Finally, the moment all the kids are waiting for was TRUNK or Treating. Carly filled her bucket to the brim, Kaitlyn 1/2 a bucket and Blake.... NONE.... This stubborn kid didn't want to TRUNK or treat... he asked me, where are the houses? I want to knock on doors, this is NOT trick or treating. He was right. He survived and His sisters shared their candy with him. Aren't they nice?! I gave him a couple handfuls too. He really loved helping me hand out the candy and thought that job was pretty awesome!
On Halloween Sunday we sat around together to hand out Candy to our neighbors. The kids had a great time and it was a memorable Halloween for sure.
One piece for the trick-or-treater and 2 for me... worked out pretty well for the Zito kids :)
One last look and our cute kiddos! RELAXED Style on sunday. The Kids dressed them selves. Girls even did their own makeup! impressive hu?
I hope you all had a great Halloween too :)



































3 comments:
Funny, just last week I had to pay the $ to get the extra storage space too. LOVE all the decorations, and your cute kiddos. I just had to laugh at Blake's stubborness...Dallin was the same way at that age. He insisted on wearing his superman cape, that he could wear any old day, 2 years in a row instead of the cute costumes we had picked out for him. It was a battle I had no chance of winning. :)
very cute! I love the superman story since we have the opposite problem with my Blakey. He can't decide what he wants to be and ends up being something different for each party. Thank goodness for 2 older brothers so we have a box full of costumes he can choose from.
Can you be my personal interior decorator please???!!! Your house always looks like its out of a magazine!!
Your kiddos look adorable!
Post a Comment