Kaitlyn has a 6th grade Thanksgiving Turkey Project due tomorrow.
We whipped up this fabulous turkey together tonight.
She gets to write a paper about the Tales of this Turkey. She get's the "interview" it and I am sure she will have lots and lots to gobble about.
Not to shabby we must say :)
We could only use items we had around our house.
Lucky for Kaitlyn I have a cabinet full of goodies to use.
Kaitlyn decided to name this sweet little thing Tawnie the Turkey
She sure is a festive little lady :)
I will post the story once it is complete! Good job Kaitlyn :)



2 comments:
So cute. I love that you post their projects. I need to start doing that. Kaitlynn must have inherited the head tilt from you. You guys are so photogenic.
I love my Tawny the Turkey here too. Cute project.
Post a Comment