Thursday, January 29, 2009

Braids ROCK!

Just ask my girls. They think BRAIDS ROCK! We had a hair experiment night a few weeks ago and it reminded me of when I use to braid every square inch of my long hair...back in the day....to get this awesome WAVY CRIMPED LOOK when I took all the braids out. So we experimented with K & C's hair.
It took a long time to braid their hair. They would agree.
I could have been a little less sloppy, but it was getting very late and we had church bright and early the next day.
Good morning to my CRIMPED out Diva's. Ready for church.
It's cute. They were in LOVE with their hair. So everyone is happy! I wish I didn't get rid of my hair crimper 15 years ago. DARN! ;)

5 comments:

melissa said...

That's awesome. I totally remember doing that as well. Especially at Girls Camp and sleepovers. But, (at least at camp) we always used to do much smaller braids. So fun. I bet the girls loved it.

Cherene said...

Very Cute!! I love their poses. :)

Sarah S. said...

Carly's pose cracks me up! I loved my crimper too. I remember my mom braiding my hair in teeny tiny braids and then sticking rollers in the bottom for dance. The result was a curly-crimpy AFRO.

Jessica said...

Love the braids and your girls are so cute with their sassy little poses!

Stacy said...

My girls love getting their hair braided and it stays in better than curlers. We have found the best braids are french braids and we do 3-4 down the back and it leaves less straight hair. We always finish off the ends with a tightly wound sponge roller. Your girls sure look cute.