It is our tradition to start the new year with a Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider Toast!
Cheers to you my sweet family...To a happy and healthy New Year 2009!
We let the girls stay up to celebrate with us this year. They begged and pleaded, so what the heck. Why Not??? We all just chilled and watched a movie and when the clock struck 12. We were outside whooping and hollering welcoming the new year. It was fun!
My little glassfull was just the beginning :)
L & L went for our own bottles this year. Nothing like drinking cider from the cold glass bottle ;)
I know we are so dorky! That's what makes us fun :)
Carly looks like we caught her doing something bad. She cracks us up. She napped on the couch til the momentous moment. But she didn't want to miss out on the apple cider!


10 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I LOVE Carly's face...so stinkin funny!! Happy New Year!
Whoa. . .at first glance I thought you guys had taken up some boozin :) Looks like you had a great time! I worked all day New Year's Eve. . . and fell asleep at 9pm. Bummer dude.
Girl you on top of things! I love all the new posts! Looks like it was a great Christmas at your house! Your a nice mommy to let your kiddos stay up late...love all the pics!
Happy New Year!
hey girl, it's your cuz rach! Your have the stinkin cutest fam ever. Just wanted to let you know I joined the bloggin world. ourfortreport.blogspot.com
I totally forgot the Cider this year - where is my brain!!
It looks like the girls had fun - our girls stayed up late too...they wanted to "bang pots and pans" this year. So we did that at the stroke of 12 and ran around the front yard!!!
Looks like you enjoy the sparkling cider as much as we do! Its one of our favorite traditions as well. :)
Hey!! I need your em address cuz I want to invite you to BUNCO night!!Email me at: terabear@cox.net so I can send you the invitation. :)
Happy New Year!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to the Zitos!
I love looking at your blog, it is darling! Your kids have changed so much from when I first met you all, they are so cute! Johnathan and I especially loved this last post with the Martinelli's cider, it's a cute tradition! Love you guys!
Post a Comment