Where oh where has Loree been? Living. but just barely!!!
I have been on my death bed the last 3 days with the WORST case of STREP Throat and Fever. Every thing was fine and dandy and BAM!!!! I was knocked out hard with this nasty sickness. I am barely coming back to life and thought I'd recap the last 2 week at the Zito's house. Sadly i have no pics to document any of these everyday moments but you can imagine right?
Let's see...
January...the weather was perfect but lately it is getting too warm. I need it to be a bit cooler. come on COOL WEATHER where are you???? today is a little rainy so there is hope :)
Church moved to 9am so I got to take my FIRST SUNDAY NAP. It has been ages since i have had time to get a Sunday nap in and now i am LOVING it! i look forward to many more restful Sundays. hooray for morning church! Blake even gets a nap and we are all happy!
Already thinking about and starting to plan GIRLS CAMP for Summer 2009! I know it feels like I was just there. I am grateful for my calling in the Stake YW presidency. I get to help plan girls camp for the YW in our stake and this year is gonna be AWESOME! another year of amazing ladies planning an amazing camp. Let the planning begin :)
Household projects...we've been busy doing yard work, washing cars... getting them all sparkly clean. organizing closets, the garage, dresser drawers, toy boxes, mopping floors, vacuuming...my favorite chore, getting our FOOD STORAGE stocked up. For Christmas my wonderful mom in law bought us a Shelf Reliance food storage rotation shelf. We LOVE it and it feels good following the prophet's council in getting our food storage. THANKS MOM!!! we love you!
I played BUNCO for the first time a week ago and it was FUN!!! I am excited to play again. and I am lame and have no pics of the fun. Next time :) I won a prize for the being the top loser! yes i had the lowest score and lost the most games but it was still fun :)
Leonard is working A LOT!!!! but i am thankful he has a job that keeps him busy. But this past weekend was pretty crappy we had big plans and they all went out the window because of an on call work issue. We had plans to go on a 40 mile bike ride with some work friends as we train for a big ride to come...more details later. we were gonna go on a date and watch a movie, but had to cancel :( and blakey boy was pretty sick so that even put a damper on plans. that STINKS but that is life. I headed out on a solo bike ride and the wind was fierce. but I needed to put in some miles if I will be able to ride the 1oo miles in March. I RODE 33 MILES Saturday. My longest ride so far. I did it in 2.5 hours. I could have kept going but nature calls and i had no one to watch my bike while i took a needed break. I was excited i could ride that far. I am ready to put on more miles :)
HISTORICAL AZ MOMENT...I watched the AZ Cardinals win their way to play in the Superbowl. It was a good game against the Eagles. I have jumped aboard the winning teams band wagon and will be cheering for AZ to win the BIG game. I was surprised they won! It has been 61 years since the AZ Cardinals have played in the Superbowl. yea Team! GO CARDS!!! dang i just wish the cards stadium was in mesa! that was a big mistake!!!
KICKBALL FHE...this last Monday night my family met at the park for a picnic dinner and a good family fun game of Kickball. it was fun. Although Leonard and Blake stayed home. Blakey boy was pretty sick. ear infection, high fever and respiratory infection. poor boy. He has had a cold on and off since Christmas. He is finally feeling better.
Monday night after kickball my throat starting hurting and my morning I felt like I was hit by a bus. My throat was so swollen. I felt like it was swelling closed. Sharp stabbing pain in my throat was killing me and i couldn't talk. i had the worst fever chills and it felt like my skin was all bruised, my bones were even achy. Let me just say i was pretty miserable. it was a hard day cuz Leonard had to be a work and Blake was still sick and whiny. Tuesday was a long and painful day. But THANKS HEAVENs for medicine. Without it I'd be dead I know it!
So there you have it... The highlights of my last 2 weeks. EXCITING and Thrilling hu? i feel better now getting this post off my chest ;)
10 comments:
Holy cow, I feel bad you were so sick. I wondered what had happened becuase you hadn't posted in so long. You were on my list to call today if there was still no sign of you!! Hope the rest of the family doesn't get it and that you and Blake continue to get better.
I hope you feel better soon...it is no fun when mom is sick...loved reading about your fun life!
Glad you are feeling better. Poor Blakey!
You're alive!! I was wondering what rock you crawled under! Strept Throat is the WORST!!! I am sorry you were sick! I have missed your posts! Good to have you back! Hey Monday the 26th i am meeting Kayla Robinson and Fawn Banks at Mcdonald at noon out there by you (ellsworth and Baseline) how about you and Blake come join us, we would love to have you there! Let me know! Also we gotta start planning a fun trip!
Glad to hear you're feeling better. I should have known it was something bad when it took two weeks to see a new blog post :)
I'm so glad to see that you're feeling better and blogging again! Don't you love those antibiotics!
Oh Loree! That sounds horrible! I'm so glad you're feeling better.
Don't you just love those Shelf Reliance shelves? We have a few ourselves. And isn't it so great getting Sunday naps in again?? I love it!!
I'm glad you're not dead, that would be sad.
I live for Sunday naps. I squeeze them in when I can. Glad you are feeling better
sorry to hear about your sicknesses hope your all better now
Post a Comment