Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Girls Night Out

A few of my good High School Friends and I got together last weekend at the Cheesecake Factory for a fun Girls Night Out! It has been years since I've seen some of them. It was fun catching up with these awesome ladies. We chatted about life, family, work & reminiscing about the good old days & vacuums ;) We enjoyed a fabulous dinner and of course topped it off with a yummy sinful piece of Cheesecake!
L-R... Katie, Me, Athene, Debbie, Lola & Alyssa
We missed the gals who couldn't come :( Ruth & Tina
Thanks for the nice evening girls! Let's do this again sooner than later! Love you all :)

9 comments:

Tammie said...

How fun Loree! Girl's nights out are so awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

OH Love I love girls nights out!!

gray-gang said...

How neat! Looks like you all had fun! Those sure are a neat group of girls! Everyone looks great! Arent get together so much fun!

The Atkinson's said...

how fun! girls nights rock! hey can i ask you a question? where did you take your family pictures? :)

Rasheta Family said...

Congrats on that awesome truck! What great christmas pictures.

Pini said...

Awwww, I'm so sad I missed it!! It looks like you had a blast! I miss you all!

Mike and Erika said...

How fun!!

Rachel said...

I can't wait to come and play with your cricut. I'm so jealous. I love doing girls nights out. looks like fun :)

Julie said...

Girls nights are awesome! Erika, Heather, Tara, Meesa, Chris, and I just had one, but ours was scrapbooking!! I know Debbie...My husband and her husband were friends in high school.