One of Leonard's Early Christmas Presents this year is this beauty. We...(I) finally broke down and we traded in our little Nissan in for this New Toyota Tacoma. This is the truck Leonard has wanted for years. Yes... let me tell you he has been talking about a Tacoma for YEARS!!! Our Nissan had finally broken down one too many times and we were tired of putting $ into it. So the next best thing is to go NEW! so we did!
He looks forward to driving it everyday to and from work. He is even anxious for me to send him on an errand or two. SWEET! This is good :)
OOOOH Check out the front view.
I had to get every angle for my Lenny :)
I am happy we finally did it. I think it was a good move for us. The kids love it too and can't wait for Dad to give them a ride anywhere. Blake is the biggest fan though. He talks about the truck all day and even looks out the window and says good night to it almost every night. It is really cute!
There goes my Manly Man heading off to work & looking mighty fine too :)
Earlier in the month he went to Home Depot to buy wood for shelving he was gonna make in our garage. He was excited to have his own truck to haul a load. No more borrowing or coordinating friends or family to help us out. (not that we didn't appreciate it! Thanks people...you know who you are :) Anyway, I thought it was a momentous moment and wanted to remember this happy day.
Here we have the finished project. New Shelves. HOORAY!!! My man is a stud!! In fact, I swear Leonard has been given some amazing handy man powers since being a proud owner of a TRUCK. This has been working out great for me :) Let me name a few awesome Manly Man Projects have been going down here at the Zito's Abode.Takes a trip to Home Depot every week :)
New garage shelves
Adding some cool power tools to our collection
Re-Framed the Under the Stairs Closet for more storage
Learned to cut Drywall & put it up
Helped me re-organize the garage
Built Shelf Reliance Food Storage Shelf. ( Thanks Granny...We Love it so much)
Built Shelf Reliance Food Storage Shelf. ( Thanks Granny...We Love it so much)
Fixed our broken sprinkler system
Fixed a major leak
Learned to replace broken water main valve...I LOVE WATER!!!
Fixed broken hose
Will be taking trips to the Landfill very soon ;) in his OWN truck
I know there is more...But you get the idea. Leonard is turning into my very own Handy Man! i couldn't be prouder! I love you Lenny! You deserve a new Truck!
3 comments:
Wow! I need to get my husband a truck. Is that all it takes to get them to do whatever we want? Love the new truck. . . . I won't show Eric. He'll be so jealous!
Sweeeet! I like it. Merry Christmas to Leonard.
We McNeil's think the new truck is nice. I didn't know if was leonard until i finally notice him waving at me one day on my way to work.
Post a Comment