Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kaitlyn's First Orchestra Concert

On Tuesday the 9th, our family got to attend Kaitlyn's FIRST Orchestra Concert. It was a packed house and there was excitement in the air.
Here is my Cute Kaitlyn anxiously waiting for the 4th Graders to perform. Man, she's a doll :)
The Concert has begun... shows Blake! Funny Boy! All the kids did a great job. Only a few stray notes :)
The 4th Graders were saved Best for Last! Kaitlyn takes her place on stage. You go Girl!
Tuning & looking CUTE!
The music begins and they sounded great!
Kaitlyn thought the songs were a bit too easy. They only got to use their bows once or twice out of the 5 songs they played I think. She is anxious to play something more challenging....thanks to her private lessons :) We sure love our talented Kaitlyn and thought she did a fabulous job on her FIRST Concert Ever! We wait til May when they will perform again :) Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Kaitlyn is super cute! What a great talent. I cannot believe that they have orchestra in elementary school. What a great opportunity!

Crissie said...

Kaitlyn looked like a pro up there! She's going to do great in orchestra. I wish that Ms. Porter was still teaching at Patterson. She was an amazing orchestra teacher and really challenged the kids. I'm glad that Kaitlyn has the opportunity to take private lessons. Good job Kaitlyn!