Our Family went to see the Temple Lights last night. We love this Christmas Tradition.
The lights are so beautiful. You can feel the wonderful spirit of Christmas while here at the temple. The Star of Bethlehem was so bright this year. Brighter then what I remember. I love this time of year when we get to reflect on all our many blessings. We get to remember our Savior Jesus Christ & his humble birth and all He has done for us to make it possible for Families to Be Together Forever. This brings me Peace and Joy!
My handsome man & the kiddos! I sure love that Man! He means more than anything to me. I am so grateful we were sealed to our family in this temple almost 12 years ago. My girls really wanted to go in the temple and see where we were married. I told them they would be there in no time. I love the Mesa AZ Temple. Thankful for all the Blessing the temple brings to our lives.
I love the Wise men display and love it even more with my girls in the pic. What a journey these Wise men really had to travel! We were thinking about how bright the star really was that they followed to find the baby Jesus. I bet it was Magnificent!
Me and my wonderful children. I love them so much! I don't think I tell them enough. They are my world! I do all that I can for them! I love spending time together and I love all their happy smiles!

1 comment:
I love to go and see the Temple lights. It is the best way to feel the true meaning of Christmas. I love your pictures. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment