This year I wanted to put up a KID Christmas Tree. The kiddo's were so excited that I wouldn't rearrange where they decided to put all their ornaments. So we have 2 tree's this year, one for me and one for them! :) I think it is a great idea and wanted to share the fun the Zito kids had decorating their tree. I did add the lights & ribbon but they did all the rest :)
Carly couldn't wait for me to hurry and get the lights and ribbon on so they could decorate!
Kaitlyn can just about reach the top Holy Cow!!!
Blake even got into the spirit. He thinks this star ornament is his and carries it all over the house. it has been on many different branches so far.
It is looking good kids :)
Our new family tradition! LOVE IT!!!
Here are a few highlights of favorite ornaments. This Angel my Grandma Curtis made for me when I was a kid. It always goes on our tree every year!





1 comment:
I love the Tree, the kids did a awesome job. Carly did an amazing job on her project!!!
Post a Comment