Saturday Nov. 29
th was my Birthday! It was a great day.
In fact, I had a great Birthday Week! I got to go shopping for new clothes,& shoes. Happy day! Go to lunch with my Hubby, More Shopping...Christmas shopping this time :) Thanksgiving Festivities and Then my sweet man took me to dinner! I am one lucky girl!

I don't feel any older. I can't believe I am climbing up the 30 year old ladder. I really am in my thirties! Not just 30 but climbing to 31!!!

Here I am flashing the 31 year old Gang Sign. I am part of a new Club this year! YAHOO!!!

Lenny and I ate the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious as expected! :)

Happy Birthday to Me!... My Cake :)

I got a
Cricut Expression for my Birthday this year. Much debate over which die cutting machine I would get, but I got a great deal on this and it should be shipped to me by the end of the week. I Can't Wait!!!! oh the possibilities :)

Michael's was having an amazing Black Friday Sale on the
Cricut Cartridges.
Normally $90 a pop and I got these for $30 each! SWEET!!! So exciting :)

I also had a bead party a couple weeks ago and made these Early Birthday presents for myself. I just love them and can't wait to wear the Heck out of them! Thanks Lenny! I love you!!!

After we had dinner, we went and saw this movie. I am sad to say I was disappointed! the First one was
SOOOOO much better. This movie was confusing to follow, it was very jumpy and I almost fell asleep a couple times. My opinion is to save your $ and wait to rent it if you want to see it. Although Daniel Craig played a mean James Bond, he was great but the plot I thought stunk. Leonard was disappointed too. A 2 thumbs down movie on my birthday. STINKY!!! But being the lucky girl that I am I did get to see another movie this past weekend and Thankfully :) I Loved it! any Guesses?????

Leonard and I also saw TWILIGHT! I really really liked it! During Quantum of Solace, I was wishing I was seeing Twilight again! I really didn't have high expectations for this movie. I read all the books and LOVED them. I wasn't so sure they could even do the movie justice. I think they did a fair job. they
definitely missed
alot of details but over all, I think Edward was very charming and would swoon any girl. Bella was good, I was hoping for a few more smiles from this girl. But overall, I Loved it and can't wait to see it again. I am thinking about re-reading the series... Anyway, I had a great Birthday and I am ready for another year of
excitement and adventures! :)
16 comments:
Happy Birthday! I love my cricut and my mom has the same one you are getting and it rocks! I agree with the new James Bond movie, Brad liked it but I was disappointed! I loved Twilight as well and can't wait for the next movie! Glad you had a great day and have a sweet husband to take you out!
Happy Late Birthday Loree!!!
Welcome to the 31 club. I don't feel 31 either. It is crazy. When you are a kid 30's seem so far away. Now we are here. Well happy birthday I am glad that you had such a great week. I have heard that about the James Bond movie though. Not a lot of people are happy with it.
Happy birthday to you! Glad it was a good day.
Happy birthday to you!!! Let's go to lunch this week for your b-day! I love your thanksgiving post...holy moly! You did take alot of pics...and you are so awesome to put them all on the bloggity blog. You should re-read the books...totally worth it! love ya friend!
What a fun birthday! The 30's are so much better than the 20's!! I loved your Thanksgiving post. It must have taken forever to post 50 pictures! Good Job!
Happy Birthday, Loree!!
Happy belated Birthday!!! I am glad to hear you had a great week! I had so much fun at the jewelry party thank you so much for the invite!! I was planning on staying for an hour or so and couldn't believe I was there for 4 HOURS!!!
BTW I have some cricut cartridge is you want to play with them!!
Happy belated birthday.. I love your shirt it is so cute, where did you find it.
Happy late b day! I was reading about your turkey day fun...saw you and ann and must say you both are beauties!!! I love her pixie hair! Only few can pull that off!!! Tell her hello from me. You guys look awesome!
Happy Birthday Loree! You look beautiful as always and it sounds like you had a great birthday-minus the not so good movie. I know you'll do great things with your new die cut machine you crafty lady!
Happy Birthday, girl! You look so pretty in your Bday pics--love that shirt! So you liked Twilight? I had mixed feelings, but I'm planning on seeing it again (and again), so I guess overall I liked it. We need to have a discussion group at Golden Spoon to talk about the movie! :)
Happy Birthday!! I am glad you were born!! Felt the same about the Twilight movie. Loved the books too much but was pleased they did pretty good with the movie.
Happy, happy late birthday!! You are just too cute. And if it makes you feel any better, you'll always be younger than me! ;)
Happy Belated Birthday!!! You will love your cricut. Doug got me one for Christmas last year and I have had fun with it ever since. Did you know that you can cut fabric even with it? Make your own chipboard? I also picked me up some cartridges for $30, that is a screaming deal. You can also reuse your mats, make them sticky again. Let me know if you want the secret. You might already know. You are so very talented already, that with the cricut your world is going to be amazing with what you will be able to do. Love ya!
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe I missed it! I'm such a bad VT! Sorry about that!. Gosh it looks like you had fun though, and I'm totally happy for you and your new Cricut! I have actually wanted one for a couple years ever since I saw them on TV but haven't found the extra cash to treat myself. Lucky you!!!
Post a Comment