It's Easter Morning and the kids are all spiffed up and ready for church in their new Sunday Duds. The Easter Bunny came and left them each a basket. What lucky kids they are. But we have no time to open them yet. I need more pictures and off to church we go.
It was hard to wait to taste the goodies, but we survived :)
My good looking crew! I love them all and they look so springy!
My gorgeous girls looking sweet and sassy in their new Easter dresses.
We are home from church and now we can finally open up the Easter baskets! HOORAY!
Enjoying these fun microphones! What a COOL Easter Bunny ;)
Blake goes straight for the candy!
My Cute Carly!
My Cute Kaitlyn!
Blake loves his new motorcycle! it is a miniature Ducati Monster...Leonard's Dream Bike! only in your dreams my love ;)
Leonard and the kiddos. Looking sharp!
Me and the Kiddos. Looking good!
The Easter Bunny finally hid the eggs... so the kids are on the hunt. I love this cute pic of Carly as she finds one egg and her eyes are on the lookout for the next one!
Blake found one too! Hooray! He was loving this egg hunt. He would get so excited when he found one and would shout for joy each time :)
Kaitlyn is looking cute as she shows me an egg she found. That Easter Bunny is a tricky little guy!
Carly's basket is full to the brim and she's still wants more!
Blake found another one. Carly was helping him spot them. Nice sister!
What a Happy Easter for the Zito kids!
For dinner we headed over to my parents house for Honey Baked Ham and Cheesy Potatoes, Asparagus, Spaghetti Squash Casserole, Salad, Rolls, & Deviled Eggs dinner. It was DELICIOUS!!! so good I was enjoying the food and not documenting it! oh well. But the cousins got to enjoy another Egg Hunt. Here are all the kiddos and their Loot.
It was hard to wait to taste the goodies, but we survived :)
My good looking crew! I love them all and they look so springy!
My gorgeous girls looking sweet and sassy in their new Easter dresses.
We are home from church and now we can finally open up the Easter baskets! HOORAY!
Enjoying these fun microphones! What a COOL Easter Bunny ;)
Blake goes straight for the candy!
My Cute Carly!
My Cute Kaitlyn!
Blake loves his new motorcycle! it is a miniature Ducati Monster...Leonard's Dream Bike! only in your dreams my love ;)
Leonard and the kiddos. Looking sharp!
Me and the Kiddos. Looking good!
The Easter Bunny finally hid the eggs... so the kids are on the hunt. I love this cute pic of Carly as she finds one egg and her eyes are on the lookout for the next one!
Blake found one too! Hooray! He was loving this egg hunt. He would get so excited when he found one and would shout for joy each time :)
Kaitlyn is looking cute as she shows me an egg she found. That Easter Bunny is a tricky little guy!
Carly's basket is full to the brim and she's still wants more!
Blake found another one. Carly was helping him spot them. Nice sister!
What a Happy Easter for the Zito kids!
For dinner we headed over to my parents house for Honey Baked Ham and Cheesy Potatoes, Asparagus, Spaghetti Squash Casserole, Salad, Rolls, & Deviled Eggs dinner. It was DELICIOUS!!! so good I was enjoying the food and not documenting it! oh well. But the cousins got to enjoy another Egg Hunt. Here are all the kiddos and their Loot.Happy Easter! It couldn't have been a more beautiful and perfect day!
9 comments:
Great pictures! You even did the impossible and got a good one of all 3 kiddos. So cute! I love how you put your baskets in colored cellophane. They look like the ones at the store that my kids always want. I'm going to have to try that next year.
Two Easter egg-hunts? Your kids hit the jackpot!! I loved the girls Easter outfits, and Blake is such a handsome little guy. I agree with the comment above, your baskets look amazing.
Easter is so fun! I love the girlies dresses...looks like a great easter sunday!
What a great Easter!! Your kids are so dang cute! I love the girls easter dresses. Cute, cute pictures!!
What cute dresses - seems like nice ones are so hard to find these days. I am sooo looking forward to seeing Leonard and the girls in person - I sure hope you can work it out so you can Blake can come too.
Looks like fun! We had the same yummy Easter dinner--Honeybaked Ham and Cheesy potatoes. And the best part was not having to cook it myself. Don't you agree? :)
I love all your easter pictures. The girls are getting so tall! Love the dresses too. I can't believe you got a picture of them all smiling. . . when I take pictures, it's nearly impossible to get both the kids to smile at the same time.
Last year we were all together for Easter. . . I can't believe it's been that long since we've seen you guys. Time flies!!!
Cute pics! I haven't looked at other people's blogs in a while. No time!! Congrats on your finishing your 100 mile ride! What an accomplishment! What a great idea for Blake's b-day. We've got an old jeep in our backyard that needs a new battery and paint job. Maybe we'll have to do that same thing.
from dominique i miss you kattlen and carley iwish icood have boelth of those jreses just like you katlen and carley. they are prittey. i wish i cood live next door. miss you gise a bunch love you gise a bunch. cool blog larey. love dominique.
Post a Comment