Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Front Room Updates

A couple months ago I gave my front room a little update too. I was ready for a new look. I called my friend Sarah to the rescue and she met me at Hobby Lobby ( MY FAV STORE) and she helped me pick out new picture frames for my kid's pictures for my side table. I love them and that set the ball rolling for a mini update. Thanks Sarah!
The new frames didn't flow well with my old cherry frames on my wall...you know my wedding wall, so I went hunting for something cool and I found it. We moved my lamp to this side table & I bought a new iron scroll that went well with the new "wedding" frames that I found at Kirklands.
Here is a close up of the new favorite for my wall!
Close up of these nice chunky frames. I love how they all compliment each other :)
I couldn't let my front door get ignored so it got a little something too :)
I made this arrangement back in Nov. for my fall decor, but I loved it so much it has a permanent home on the coffee table.
I also updated the frames that will hold the baby pics of my cute kiddos. I like the change.
But of course my MOST FAVORITE of them ALL is this SWEET frame I made. With help of course :) it was kinda a pain to make but worth all the time and effort and coordination it took to get er done! I also HAD to get another lamp since the one who lived on this table moved to the side table. I LOVE this one and guess where I found it???? you guessed it HL... I did add the bead and fringe. it looks WAY better that way!
Here is the finished frame without the pic. It looks great by itself too :)
so there you have it, my lovely updates in my front room! I still need to finish the girls room :) almost done :)

11 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Seriously, you are so talented. I need to hire you to come and make my house look pretty! :)

Jennifer Zito said...

Another job well done! Cute, spunky, but oh so elegant!!!
I love it!

Kristina said...

I love it Loree...maybe you should come visit ;)

Sarah S. said...

Another project done in record time. You kill me how fast you get these rooms done. You are awesome. I'm always game for another late night HL run, that was a fun night.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how antiqued that frame is. i need to know how i can do that!!

Johnny and Anny said...

You have successfully finished so many projects lately, I think Hobby Lobby should start paying you commission for all the free advertising on your blog! Keep up the updates, you're giving me some ideas, I love all the makeovers!

Rachel said...

i love all the decor. i love love love your bed. you have great taste

gray-gang said...

Wow! you are truly amazing! I love your house, you should be an interior decorated and make some money off your talent!! hey I was looking at your ms bike pictures and I think you rode with my good friends husband...Is that Sean Tressler? If so I work with his wife Stacey...I love that girl! I met him along time ago...great family!

The McNeil Family said...

I need help.. Mu front room is killing me. I need to change it up. I love the new frame that your kiddos are in. I have been wanting new stuff for front room. I may need to make a HL run at night when I have no one rushing me.I wish they were open later.

Jessica said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love the projects! Your bedroom turned out wonderful too. It is even prettier in person! You amaze me. You have tons of talent!

heidi said...

You are a great decorator!! I'm amazed!! I love the little bags you make too!!