I took my girls to the Easter Pageant this year at the Mesa AZ Temple. We had a great time together! I haven't seen the pageant in a couple years so it was time. Unfortunately, Leonard and Blake didn't make it with us. Leonard is working an on-call issue for work and Blake was sick. So it was a girls night out!
We met my parents there and we got great seats. You had to get there almost 2 hours early though. I was prepared with snacks, books and just good old visiting helps the time fly by.
Me, my girls and my Dad! The seats are filling up!
Awwww...my cute folks! I love these guys! This year was extra exciting for our family because my little brother is in the pageant as a shepherd & towns person. It was fun to try and see Michael on all 7 entrances of the show! Go MIKE!!!
Isn't this a cool shot of the temple grounds. We heard there was a whopping 15,000 people crowded in to watch the pageant. crazy hu??? it really isn't too bad! It is worth it!So for those of you who don't know...
What is the Pageant?
The Mesa Arizona Easter Pageant, “Jesus the Christ,” presents the life, ministry, and mission of Jesus Christ through music, dance, and drama. What began as an Easter sunrise service on top of a cotton wagon in 1928, has now become the largest, annual, outdoor Easter Pageant in the world. “Jesus the Christ” is not a passion play focusing on the crucifixion, rather a celebration of the resurrection of the Savior. Each year, people travel from throughout the world to see this spirit-filled and beautiful one-hour outdoor production. cool hu?
We loved the 10 Virgins story...so beautiful.
We LOVED the Finale where Christ is Risen! What a powerful production. You could feel the Spirit so strong testifying of truthfulness of this message. Jesus Christ is God's Son, our Savior & Redeemer and He Died for Each and everyone of us. He Paid the price of our sins so we can repent and live again with our Father in Heaven. He was resurrected and He Lives! I know this to be true. This knowledge brings happiness and peace to my heart & soul.
The Mesa Arizona Easter Pageant, “Jesus the Christ,” presents the life, ministry, and mission of Jesus Christ through music, dance, and drama. What began as an Easter sunrise service on top of a cotton wagon in 1928, has now become the largest, annual, outdoor Easter Pageant in the world. “Jesus the Christ” is not a passion play focusing on the crucifixion, rather a celebration of the resurrection of the Savior. Each year, people travel from throughout the world to see this spirit-filled and beautiful one-hour outdoor production. cool hu?
We loved the 10 Virgins story...so beautiful.
We LOVED the Finale where Christ is Risen! What a powerful production. You could feel the Spirit so strong testifying of truthfulness of this message. Jesus Christ is God's Son, our Savior & Redeemer and He Died for Each and everyone of us. He Paid the price of our sins so we can repent and live again with our Father in Heaven. He was resurrected and He Lives! I know this to be true. This knowledge brings happiness and peace to my heart & soul.Michael our Shepherd.



5 comments:
So cool that your brother was in the pageant. It's such an awesome experience to be in the pageant! My niece (Anna Marie Porter) was in it this year also!
I remember going to the pageant with you guys years ago. It was so great! Glad you girls all had fun.
Looks like you guys had a blast, there's nothing like "Girl Time!"
Hope Blake feels better and Leonard gets a little R&R.
How fun! I haven't been in years...that is neat that your bro is in it. He is leaving soon right? I was telling doug today that I missed talking to you and that I'm starting to feel a little cabin fever with all of my newborness. And then he said...oh yeah Loree called...sorry I never called back. I will you call you sometime! Hope you are well...I know you are busy getting ready for camp...fun!
Love these pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! I hope you don't mind if I steal a few pictures from you. We weren't close enough to get such good shots! Let me know if you don't want me stealing pictures from your blog okay! :)
Post a Comment