This weekend our family had a Gordon Family Reunion (my dad's side of the fam.) This was a special reunion too. We were all there to meet Mary Beth. A long lost cousin/sister/niece/friend. My Aunt had a baby when she was young and placed her for adoption. This baby girl was raised by a wonderful LDS family. As Mary Beth got older she was curious about her birth parents. She hired a private investigator and in years of searching found us... The Gordon Clan! :)
This is Mary Beth! We were so excited to meet her. The crazy thing is that she looks just like her mom...my aunt sue! She has many similarities to my aunt too. Unfortunately my Aunt Sue past away several years ago so she wasn't there for this reunion but we know she would have been so happy to see all our love and support of our new family member. Welcome to the Family Mary Beth!
This is Sue Gordon Fotu family. They gained a sister. So exciting for them all! I sure love these cousins and their families. We are missing TaPaita's Family though.
Here is my family...The Jim & Joan Gordon Family, minus Michael. He already left the party before we took pictures...RATS!
This is the Tom & June Gordon Family! Love this bunch too :) missing a couple cousins Nate & Aubrey she was there but already left before the pic. DARN!
This is the Richard & Cindy Gordon Family! Always a faithful Aunt & Uncle. You can count on their support in our family.
The Bob & Betsy Gordon Kramer Family visiting from Utah. We love when they take the long drive to be at all the Gordon Family functions. So supportive too :) love you guys! We are missing 3 more Kramer cousins and their families.

4 comments:
How exciting! I bet you guys have a lot to catchin' up to do. What a wonderful and large family you have. (Too bad she couldn't have met her Mom, I'm sure that people will fill her in and that there are lots of pictures too!)
what a cool reunion. i had no idea about mary beth??? I can not believe how big your "jim and Joan Gordon" family is getting. It is huge. How fun!
That's so funny that you are related to June Gordon. Aubry is my sis-in-laws best friend and June lives around the corner from my mom-in-law! Small little world!
Looks like a fun reunion!
Wow what a cool story! Your family looks so great, all of them! I can not believe Celeste is grown with a little one! Where does time go? I totally remember your Uncle Tom- arent they the family who lived by Mesa high...I think I went there one year with your family for hot cocoa after christmas lights at the temple...and is Aunt Betsy the one we stayed with in Cali?? I vaguely remember because we were too busy sneaking out and getting home at like 5am....good times! Man, I miss your family! Please tell your parents hello! They are the best!!
Post a Comment