Sunday, November 22, 2009

TOMballina's Great Escape!

This is TOMballina!
Carly & I had to make a disguise for Tom the Turkey and write a story of Tom's Thanksgiving Adventures for a school project. Carly wanted Tom to be a ballerina and so HER name had to be changed to ~Tomballina the ballerina~

Isn't SHE adorable?? I would have to agree :)

Here is the story I helped Carly write. We both patted ourselves on the back! We thought it was very imaginative and creative! Yea Carly!


Carly is very proud of her sweet Tomballina. I love how she is holding her little wing. Twirl Tomballina Twirl :) All of the 3rd grade had to disguise their own turkey's and create a story. They "hide" the turkeys throughout the whole school in the hallways & bulletin boards. It was fun hunting Tomballina down! I think Carly's is the cutest turkey on the block ;)

2 comments:

Granny Z. said...

What a cute turkey and what an original idea! However, I would have to say that the little turkey on the left side of the photo is the cutest of all! I love the sotry too.

Jessica said...

That is so cute! Her story was excellent! Super fun. I do love how she is holding her turkey's wing. Awww.....sweet Carly.